Extraordinary client care
Trilby Misso built its reputation on unsurpassed client support.
Our team will do all they can to help ease your distress.
We totally know what you and your family are going through.
We are specialists in Compensation law – we know it inside out.
Enviable success rate
Averaging 99% success rate on claims that go to settlement.
Free initial consultation
We’ll explain your rights. You’ll know where you stand. There’s no obligation.
Straight talk, always
From your initial consultation on – expect 100% frank discussions.
We’re happy to meet where it’s most convenient for you.
If you leave us a message, we’ll get back to you within 2 hours, during business hours.
No fee until
You’ll pay us nothing until your case is settled.
Some firms increase their rates as the claim progresses – not us!
No ‘uplift’ fee – ever!
Some firms charge extra for a win – we don’t.
We focus our energy 100% on giving clients very personal, one-on-one assistance.
Same team throughout
It’s extremely unlikely your legal team will change during the course of your claim.
Help beyond legal advice
We can provide advice on rehabilitation and more.
We keep you in the loop
We keep you updated about your case, regularly.
So easy to
No legal jargon here – we’re just a nice bunch of people eager to help.
Communicate your way
Phone, text, Messenger, live chat… you choose how and when.
From 1956 to today, ‘extraordinary client care’ has been our difference.
Qld’s 1st specialist in Compensation law
We’ve focussed on just one area of law for very a long time.
for over 50 years.
- In 1956, Trilby Misso opened its doors at Redcliffe.
- We were Qld’s 1st law firm to focus exclusively on Compensation law.
- Through expertise in our area of law, and an extraordinary commitment to client care, we grew to become one of Qld’s largest law firms.
- We’re fully independent, with ownership returning to a long-serving director of Trilby Misso in 2020, following five years of ownership by another law firm.
- Many of our team (management, lawyers and staff), have long histories with Trilby Misso, and all share the same commitment to client care that’s always made Trilby Misso special.
Our people choose
to be lawyers for
the right reasons.
Kathryn MacDonell - Senior Associate
Gillian McKnight – Senior Associate
Peter Ivory - Senior Associate
Peter has a particular interest in seeking justice for people who’ve been damaged by institutional abuse, and helping them restart their lives. With a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Master of Legal Practice…
Talk to Trilby,
for all the
to evaluate your case –
we can even come to you.
There’s no obligation
just call 07 3041 1181
get back to you within 2 hours,
during business hours.