Let us check your eligibility to make a claim.
- Workplace injury claim experts
- No win no fee. No uplift fee.
- Trusted by over 40,126 Queenslanders since 1956.
Are you suffering
because you’ve been injured at work?
Being injured at work can be very traumatic for you and your family. Perhaps you’ve experienced one (or more) of these work injuries:
- Physical injuries, for example a fractured ankle, a lower back strain and many more.
- Psychological injuries, such as depression, PTSD and anxiety
- Aggravation of a pre-existing condition or pre-existing injury.
- A delayed onset injury or condition, such as asbestosis or
- An over period of time injury, which could include repetitive-strain injury, psychological, industrial deafness or other conditions that may take weeks or months to develop.
Work injuries often cause trauma that far exceeds the initial problem itself. Perhaps you’ve spent sleepless nights in pain, which puts pressure on your relationships. Or perhaps you’re shocked at the injustice of it all. All of which means that…
You’re feeling angry, overwhelmed, and frustrated.
We can’t undo the suffering you’ve experienced,
but financial compensation will ease some of the distress
associated with your situation.
We can help you with a work injury claim after being injured at work, either through WorkCover, workplace insurance, superannuation insurance or through private means.
Simply enquire now and we’ll have a quick chat about your ability to claim. There’s absolutely no obligation to choose us.
Important, don’t delay your work injury claim.
Strict time limits apply.
Generally, you have up to six months to lodge –but the sooner your claim application is accepted, the sooner you can access benefits like:
- Regular payments for lost wages
- Payments for medical and rehab expenses
Here’s how our ‘no win no fee’ process works:
It’s a free consultation.
A free detailed discussion.
You say ‘go’ – we build your case.
We reach a settlement.
You pay nothing until you win
We’ll also provide certainty and clarity, with a fair and ‘ﬁxed rate’ fee structure that has no ‘uplift’ fee, ever. You’ll pay nothing ‘til your claim is won.
Your next step is a small one, but don’t delay
During this initial conversation, we will:
- Have a chat about the circumstances and nature of your injury.
- Give you an approximate indication of your eligibility to make a
WorkCover claim, or a claim for compensation through other means.
- Explain, in simple terms, how our process works. We will answer
any questions you have about fees, the legal process, and anything else you’re unsure about relating to your injury.
We understand that taking legal action can be stressful, and we’ll do all we can to ease your concerns.
The chat can take place at our place, your place, or by phone. There is no cost, no pressure, and no obligation.